Re: [reprohealth_india] Nasiruddin

  • Subhash Mendhapurkar
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2006
      Dear all,
      Our continous efforts are paying off on Declining Girl child sex ratio- now there is a firm commitment from Government of Himachal Pradesh to involve the Gram Panchayats in this.
      The Hon. Chief Minister of HP whilst presenting the beudget for 2006-07, has made certain commitments, chief of them are:
      1.Rs 5 Lakhs for Gram Panchayats showing best girl child sex ratio
      2. Special awards for the people who make compalins regarding sex detection and pe-natal elimination of girl child - Rs 10,000/- per complaint.
      3. Special award for couples accepting terminal methods of contraception after first or second successive girl child - which we know shall not work.
      Our main emphasis was to involve Gram panchayats and that has been achieved. I attach the relevant press cliping.
      Subhash Mendhapurkar
      SUTRA

      Yahoo! Mail

    • abhijit@sahayogindia.org

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 6, 2006
          I think this is wonderful news. Should be emulated by other states.
          renu
        • Sama
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 6, 2006
            Re: [reprohealth_india] Nasiruddin
            Dear Subhash

            Wonderful news. Congratulations!

            Sama Team

[...]

            Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail  <http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39174/*http://photomail.mail.yahoo.com>  makes sharing a breeze.

            Health and wellness <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+and+wellness&w1=Health+and+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Diet+fitness+health+nutrition+wellness&w5=Business+health+wellness&w6=Womens+health+and+wellness&c=6&s=193&.sig=PNR> Health wellness product <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+wellness+product&w1=Health+and+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Diet+fitness+health+nutrition+wellness&w5=Business+health+wellness&w6=Womens+health+and+wellness&c=6&s=193&.sig> Health and wellness program <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+and+wellness+program&w1=Health+and+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Diet+fitness+health+nutrition+wellness&w5=Business+health+wellness&w6=Womens+health+and+wellness&c=6&s=193&>
            Diet fitness health nutrition wellness <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Diet+fitness+health+nutrition+wellness&w1=Health+and+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Diet+fitness+health+nutrition+wellness&w5=Business+health+wellness&w6=Womens+health+and+wellness> Business health wellness <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+health+wellness&w1=Health+and+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Diet+fitness+health+nutrition+wellness&w5=Business+health+wellness&w6=Womens+health+and+wellness&c=6&s=193&.si> Womens health and wellness <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Womens+health+and+wellness&w1=Health+and+wellness&w2=Health+wellness+product&w3=Health+and+wellness+program&w4=Diet+fitness+health+nutrition+wellness&w5=Business+health+wellness&w6=Womens+health+and+wellness&c=6&s=193&.>

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • Cosar
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 7, 2006
              Hello Subhash,

              Himachal Pradesh Government deserves alround appreciation. Congratulations.

              Rama Kant Rai