Fwd: Seventh IASSH Conference, BHU, 5-7 March, 2010

  • LEV Caleb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
    For social scientists

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: KUNNISERI VAIDYANATHAN <vaidyake@...>
    Date: Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 2:14 PM
    Subject: Seventh IASSH Conference, BHU, 5-7 March, 2010

     I wish to remind you that the deadline for registration for the Seventh IASSH Conference is 5 January, 2010. If you are interested in partcipating in the conference, kindly send your registration forms, abstract of your paper and the registration fee NOW.The form is attached to the brochure enclosed. I am also enclosng a list of research topics for your guidance.

    We will have two sessions devoted to young research scholars (below 30 years), Kindly encourage your best research scholars to register and present their papers. We will select the best ones and give an award, besides taking care of their travel, accmmodation and food.

    In 2010 the life membership fee for IASSH will go up. This has become necessary to meet the increasing cost of postage, maintaining a website, producing a newsletter every three months, giving awards to young research scholars etc. This is probably your last opportunity to become a life member of IASSH with a low  life  membership fee of Rs 1000, If you become a life member you are entitled to a concession in the registraion for all future conferences.

    If you are not already a life member, please become a life member of IASSH NOW and make your presence felt.
    Best wishes.

    Dr.K.E.Vaidyanathan
    President, IASSH