Fwd: Announcing a short course on Leadership Development Programme

  • Leadership Course
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2009
      Kindly ignore earlier announcement message(s) as the link was inactive. The new link has been added here.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2009

        Dear All

        Hello! As you may be aware, in February this year TARSHI, along with 20 other organizations initiated a campaign and an open letter pressing for support for sexuality education in India . It is 3 months since we sent this letter. In the interim, we have heard that a Parliamentary Committee headed by Mr. Venkaiah Naidu has disfavoured the introduction of sexuality education in schools.

        We are resending the link to the open letter which can be found on the home page of www.tarshi.net and at http://tarshi. net/programs/ public_edu/ open_letter_ sexuality. asp and urging to you to circulate this far and wide and encourage people to sign on to the letter. We truly hope we can make this initiative count!

        Please read a news article related to the Parliamentary Committee report at http://timesofindia .indiatimes. com/articleshow/ 4409307.cms. The NACO chief is said to have slammed the same report by the Parliamentary Committee. Please read about it at http://timesofindia .indiatimes. com/India/ Naco-chief- slams-Venkaiah- report/articlesh ow/4418604. cms.

        Please feel free to share this email among your networks, friends, colleagues, press contacts etc because every signature counts!

        Warmly,
        Prabha

        Prabha Nagaraja
        Programme Manager
        TARSHI (Talking About Reproductive and Sexual Health Issues)
        11 Mathura Road , 1st Floor
        Jangpura - B,
        New Delhi - 110014, India
        Phone: +91-11-24379070 /71
        Website: www.tarshi.net

        Sign the open Letter on Sexuality Education:
        http://tarshi. net/programs/ public_edu/ open_letter_ sexuality. asp

      • shape .
        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2009
          Dear Prabha,

          Greetings From Me

          Thanks For Your Infometion i am with your in your thought.

          Thanking you