Laparoscopic Tubectomy

  • pradeep pande
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      To all
      Don't you think that given the insensitivity of the government
      officials  it is time to go to media with the imformation that
      it is highly dangerous to accept laparoscopic steriliztaion
      the risk being contracting HIV or should we wait till few thousand
      catch HIV. At least we can threaten the government that unless
      norms are imposed by a certain date we are going public.