17712Wed 2/4: Tribute to Jayne Cortez & Amiri Baraka and More

  • Cerene Roberts
    Feb 3, 2014
      Also below, an opportunity to get your tribute piece published in the Spring edition of "African Voices" and a free workshop on performance poetry with reg e. gaines.

      AMIRIjayne

      Tribute to Jayne Cortez & Amiri Baraka

      An Evening with Poets Honoring the Lives of Poets Jayne Cortez
      & Amiri Baraka
      February 4, 2014 6:00pm - 8:00pm
      Hosted by Rashidah Ismaili and Walter Mosley

Sandra Esteves ● Linton Kwesi Johnson ● Felipe Luciano ●
 Haki Madhubuti ● Arthur Pfister ● Sonia Sanchez ● Askia Toure ● Quincy Troupe ● Ted Wilson ● Marvin X
      This event was originally organized by Amiri Baraka
      TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH, 2014 / 6:00 PM

Global Center for Academic and Spiritual Life – New York University, Grand Hall, 5th floor
at 238 Thompson Street (between West 3rd Street and Washington Square South) NY, NY
      Free and open to the public. Space is limited. Please RSVP to (212) 998-IAAA (4222)