17688Fw: NYTimes.com: What Drives Success?

  • Yusuf Nuruddin
    Jan 26, 2014

      On Sunday, January 26, 2014 11:12 AM, professor_afst <emailthis@...> wrote:
      Oh Boy! Here we go again! Another book about race, ethnicity and theories of achievement motivation to explain why some people are on the top of the American socio-economic ladder.

      Sent by professor_afst@...:

      What Drives Success?

      By AMY CHUA and JED RUBENFELD
      Culture pushes some groups to achieve. We can learn from them.
      Or, copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://nyti.ms/19UTOS6
      To get unlimited access to all New York Times articles, subscribe today. See Subscription Options.
      To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add nytdirect@... to your address book.
      Copyright 2014 | The New York Times Company | NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018