Valentine's Renhai

  • cflat7
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
      Who is interested in doing a valentine renhai for this month's Sketchbook?

      Vaughn
    • bkaplan297@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
           his and mine carved in a heart   /bk

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
          Betty,

          I'll give this some thought and hopefully have another line for you later today. I'll send it to you off-line.

          Vaughn

          --- In renhai@yahoogroups.com, bkaplan297@... wrote:

          > his and mine carved in a heart /bk
          >

          > In a message dated 2/5/2010 9:39:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          > vaughn@... writes:
          >

          > Who is interested in doing a valentine renhai for this month's Sketchbook?
          >
          > Vaughn

        • gillena2001
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2010
            Love to join in with yu Vaughn

            much lve
            gillena

            --- In renhai@yahoogroups.com, "cflat7" <vaughn@...> wrote:

            > Who is interested in doing a valentine renhai for this month's Sketchbook?
            >
            > Vaughn

          • cflat7
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2010
              Gillena,

              Sounds good... can you send me a middle line and we'll do one off-line.

              Thanks,
              Vaughn