The search giant is investing $350 million in a fund to cover home solar panel installations Google is investing $300 million in a fund designed to help peopledoug_kalmer
Oil prices plunging to a five year low sparked a wave of downsizing in an industry desperate to rid itself of stranded assets; meanwhile renewable energydoug_kalmer
Before we even began the discussion about solar panels vs. wind turbines vs. ground-source heat pumps vs. woodstove, Tyler and I first considered design anddoug_kalmer
Discussion of free energy systems is not appropriate for this list, and should be pursued elsewhere.
- Feb 17, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.