The West Texas A&M University is closing the Alternative Energy Institute. The wind energy portion of the research efforts is being offered to the Underwritersken_starcher
Not unless the administration decides to implement some economic incentives that have a snowball's chance in Hell of working. That means the EPA will have tojimgiglio81
Renewable energy development has taken off in the United States over the past decade. Solar, wind, and other renewable technologies are projected to continuedoug_kalmer
Discussion of free energy systems is not appropriate for this list, and should be pursued elsewhere.
- Feb 17, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.