With regards to the VAWT, what is the swept area of the turbine? Vertical axis machines have obvious advantages, but it is very difficult to get over thelongevityrpt
So, the “Left” in the United States is “anti-technology”? Please, tell me more! Mike From: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can offer Hydrokinetic Energy resources that don't require or need dams or head pressure; only the flow of the water resource itself. We don't kill marinegeiceo
Discussion of free energy systems is not appropriate for this list, and should be pursued elsewhere.
- Feb 17, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.