In 1970, the first ever Earth Day was held to demonstrate broad global support for environmental protection. At the time, the world’s population stood atdoug_kalmer
A spate of rulings, which tamper with Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPSs) and tax credits for solar installers in three US states, could setback the progressdoug_kalmer
Columbia Daily Tribune – What’s happening in the heartland of America is going almost unnoticed. But it shouldn’t. Solar is beginning to grow like adoug_kalmer
Discussion of free energy systems is not appropriate for this list, and should be pursued elsewhere.
- Feb 17, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.