Only Costa Rica is independent, and only for electrical power (presumably they use petroleum for transportation). And they do it using reservoir hydro, whichfmdepiolenc
A decade ago, the renewable energy movement faced an uphill battle. Today, environmentally-minded nations of the world increasingly embrace alternative energydoug_kalmer
Dear Friends, You may like to order this upcoming 800-page premier book on energy and recommend it to your library: Energy: Sources, Utilization, Legislation,ashercron
Discussion of free energy systems is not appropriate for this list, and should be pursued elsewhere.
- Feb 17, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.