A million properties across England could in future be heated by water from rivers, canals and the sea, the government says. The Department for Energylongevityrpt
We have been "X years from a workable for at least sixty years. I would not take any bets on that. No point commenting on "areas of land madefmdepiolenc
It's important to understand that this statement is misleading. China's installed wind farms, if all were running at one time at full strength, could producetomgraywind
Discussion of free energy systems is not appropriate for this list, and should be pursued elsewhere.
- Feb 17, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.