Re: [renewable-energy] Developing country using CFL and other agency like World Bank/ ADB giving suppor

  • OffGridSolar@...
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
      CFL's over LED's. That is the question! CFL's save energy over the old filament lights. LED's even save more energy.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
        Is this now the new topic of discussion? I have both and I think that they are both a good idea. Each type comes in different colors and different light intensities and one costs more than the other. A lot more if you really want to get down to it. I have a question? Do the led's really last 20,000 hours?  AL