Developing country using CFL and other agency like World Bank/ ADB giving suppor

  • mukul
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
      Developing country using CFL and other agency like World Bank/ ADB giving
      support this programs. Does it help for sustainable developments?

      To see more details pls review world bank blogs:

      http://blogs.worldbank.org/endpovertyinsouthasia/bangladesh-sets-world-record-%E\
      2%80%93-5-million-cfls-day-one-bulb-time#comment-1266

      http://blogs.worldbank.org/endpovertyinsouthasia/bangladesh-sets-world-record-%E\
      2%80%93-5-million-cfls-day-one-bulb-time#comment-7703
    • OffGridSolar@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
        CFL's over LED's. That is the question! CFL's save energy over the old filament lights. LED's even save more energy.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
          Is this now the new topic of discussion? I have both and I think that they are both a good idea. Each type comes in different colors and different light intensities and one costs more than the other. A lot more if you really want to get down to it. I have a question? Do the led's really last 20,000 hours?  AL