Do Not Buy a Solar Panel From James McKirdy : Greentech Media

  • Doug Kalmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2012
      http://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/Do-Not-Buy-a-Solar-Panel-from-James-McKirdy

      We've reported on the antics of solar bounder James McKirdy, age 66, since
      early 2011. In the years that we've been reporting on him, he's been
      accused of bilking tens of thousands of dollars from solar panel consumers
      who have partnered with him or tried to buy McKirdy's mythical solar
      panels. We have heard from well-meaning realtors, investors, installers --
      all who have been on the receiving end of the McKirdy solar scam.

      Below is a recent photo of James Archer McKirdy of Off Grid Solar in the
      arrest records of Florida's Volusia County Corrections Office from a
      November 27 booking. This arrest is not necessarily connected with
      McKirdy's solar business -- we're working on getting at those records.