Re: [renewable-energy] Troubling Solar-Panel Defect Rate Seen

  • Wolfman Jack
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2012
      I have a 135 watt Kyocera I got off green_trust, but I think Steve has closed it down. I had wanted to get another KC-135. On batteries. I have two Trojan T-105's and one Trojan T-125. I've had them three years, but have never hooked them up. Would they still be rechargeable and usable? I also need to know the CORRECT size and type of cables, and inverter to use. I know I need at least one more battery.