Online registration ends November 8, 2012 for Wind/Solar Integration Workshop 2012, both to be held in Lisbon, Portugal (12-15 November 2012)

  • Thomas Ackermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      *Dear Colleagues:*

      *There are now less than 2 weeks before the start of the 11th Wind
      Integration Workshop (**_http://www.windintegrationworkshop.org/_) and
      the 2nd Solar Integration Workshop
      (**_http://www.solarintegrationworkshop.org/_)!
      *

      *We invite you to scroll through the final preliminary program on the
      **workshop website
      <http://www.energynautics.com/nl/link.php?link=02_02_04_1B_2>**. *

      *Please note that the possibility to register online ends on November 8,
      2012. Nevertheless, there is still the chance to register directly
      on-site in Lisbon. To take part in this international forum for wind
      experts and to share your experience**, register**here
      <http://www.energynautics.com/nl/link.php?link=02_02_04_1B_4>**.
      (http://www.windintegrationworkshop.org/registration.html) *

      *If you are interested in attending the Wind Tutorials
      <http://www.energynautics.com/nl/link.php?link=02_02_04_1B_3>, or Solar
      Tutorial please be aware that there is only a limited number of places
      still available.*

      *We look forward to meeting you in Lisbon!
      *

      *Best regards
      Thomas
      *

      --
      [Fwd: Contact Details]

      *
      Thomas Ackermann, Ph.D.
      CEO
      *Energynautics GmbH
      /**//__/

      Email: _t.ackermann@..._
      <mailto:t.ackermann@...>
      Mobile Germany: +49 (0)15122661955

      Mobile Sweden: +46 (0)763174561
      Skype-ID: thomas_ackermann_stockholm
      *
      Energynautics GmbH*
      Mühlstraße51, 63225 Langen, Germany
      Phone: +49 (0)6103 982800
      Fax: +49 (0)6103 982801
      _http://www.energynautics.com/_

      __

      *Veranstaltungen/Events Energynautics:*
      _http://www.windintegrationworkshop.org/_

      _http://www.solarintegrationworkshop.org/_

      _http://www.windintegrationsymposium.org/_

      *Private Links
      *_http://www.windpowerinpowersystems.info_
      <http://www.windpowerinpowersystems.info/>

      _http://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasackermann_

      __http://www.interscience.wiley.com/journal/windenergy

      _ <http://www.interscience.wiley.com/journal/windenerg>
      Energynautics GmbH - Amtsgericht Offenbach HRB 34563
      Geschäftsführer: Dr. Thomas Ackermann, Jörg Braun