Re: Houston...T-Minus 100 days and count

  • the_friars_son
    Message 1 of 1496 , Dec 1, 2000
      Only 64 days until Arizona Renaissance Festival.
      :P neener! neener! neener! (or whatever the
      equivalent centuries ago might have been)...AzRF, weekends
      in February and March.<br><br>Come one, come all! We
      have a football stadium to build, gosh darn it! And we
      need YOUR tourist dollars! Visit often, rent vehicles,
      and have extended hotel stays! Rest easy in the
      knowledge that YOU'LL be paying for the stadium! Is my
      sarcasm showing, by the way? How about being facetious? I
      voted against it, but oh well, it's the will of the
      voters (<a href=http://www.azwins.com target=new>http://www.azwins.com</a> for info). I believe it's
      a Maricopa County tax, so if you come to AzRF and
      stay in Apache Junction or on site, you'll be in the
      next county and thus avoid the tax. :) Faire purchases
      wouldn't be affected, as it's mainly on car rentals and
      hotels, and also the faire site is in another
      county.<br><br>Come ye hither!
    • Steve
      Message 1496 of 1496 , Jul 15 8:04 PM
        Have you got a link to the rest of this (below) "you know you've
        been" joke. The original link in the post is not valid anymore.
        If anyone has the full list, I would like to read it.

        Thanks
        Steve

        original message #793
        href=http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/sdweatherford/Renaissa/R