hanford was beautiful

  • CaptGage
    Message 1 of 1496 , Oct 3, 2000
      as always. Such a nice faire. I got to play a
      priest because the member of Clan MacLeod who was going
      to play the part got kicked out of the guild for
      being drunk and disorderly. Too bad. We'll miss him.
      Especially if he drinks himself to death.
    • Steve
      Message 1496 of 1496 , Jul 15, 2003
        Have you got a link to the rest of this (below) "you know you've
        been" joke. The original link in the post is not valid anymore.
        If anyone has the full list, I would like to read it.

        Thanks
        Steve

        original message #793
        href=http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/sdweatherford/Renaissa/R