Penn, Ren Fest

  • sirclisto
    Message 1 of 1496 , Aug 3, 2000
      Need info.<br><br> This is Sir Clisto. Can anyone
      tell me what hotels are in a decent area near the Penn
      Ren Fest for this fall? I and a few others are
      planning on going there for the first time the last
      weekend, Oct 15 and 16 I believe. I need a hotel for
      Friday and Sat only. I have been to the Greater Pitts
      one, as well as 20 others in all my time faireing.
      Thanks in advance. Please e-mail info to me at:
      clisto@... <br><br>Also, I now have 14 Bristol Photo
      Gallery's up and running on my web site for this season,
      with 3 weekends to go. Stop by and have a look. The
      gallery address is:
    • Steve
      Message 1496 of 1496 , Jul 15, 2003
        Have you got a link to the rest of this (below) "you know you've
        been" joke. The original link in the post is not valid anymore.
        If anyone has the full list, I would like to read it.

        Thanks
        Steve

        original message #793
        href=http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/sdweatherford/Renaissa/R