Fishers Renaissance Faire Pics are now up

  • Lord Sir Clisto
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2012
      Just finished posting my pictures from the Fishers Renaissance Faire in Indiana this past weekend. The invasion of the Holy Orders was another success this year with many of our Templars, Hospitallers, Teutonics and Turcopoles in attendance. Weather was in the 50's and great for wearing all the heavy garb. To see the pictures, just go to the link below and click on the Fishers link at the top. Enjoy

      http://www.sirclisto.com/51main.html

      Lord Clisto