2012 Door County Renaissance and Fantasy Faire pics

  • Lord Sir Clisto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 10:04 PM
      Just finished my pictures from week one of the Door County Renaissance Faire in beautiful Egg Harbor, Wisconsin. I will be there again this coming weekend July 7th - 8th performing with the Royal Court. To see the pictures from week one, just click on the link below then click on the Door County Faire link.

      http://www.sirclisto.com/51main.html

      Lord Clisto, Duke of York