My Bristol Rennie Memorial Page

  • Lord Sir Clisto
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      To all my friends,

      It is sad to have to do this, but last night I finally got around to updating my Rennie Memorial page on my website. It took a while, but I have included Jay who just passed away this past Wednesday, Chris Muetz and Uncle Ho. Just click on any main image to enter their page and then on any small pic to enlarge. I hope to never have to add more. If anyone has other pictures of these wonderful people, please send them to me or if there are any corrections to the site. Below is the link to that specific page on my site. Thanks

      http://www.sirclisto.com/memorial.html

      Lord Clisto