Photos from the Kentucky Renaissance Faire

  • Lord Magnus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hello all, I have posted my photos from the Kentucky Faire from this
      past weekend. The faire is Scottish themed. There are plenty of trees
      around most of the faire. The faire has a nice lot of twisting and
      winding roads that spread off the main paths lined with shops by various
      vendors. There are two pubs, both covered. The large being like a great
      hall in which food, entertainment and drink can be had. The smaller
      sports more shade and smaller stage as well. The folks there were very
      nice and friendly. I and my fellow Outlanders had a really great time
      and look forward to visiting again next year.

      Gallery link: http://www.lrdmagnus.com/gallery.html

      Thanks again and as always enjoy!
      Lord Magnus
      Knight Commander, Free company of the Outlanders
      http://www.the-outlanders.com/
    • Jennifer Pagan-Helms
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        Great pictures! Looks like a great time was had by all. Thanks for sharing!

        Peace,
        Jen

        "We can only truly understand the miracle of life when we let the unexpected manifest itself"
        Paulo Coelho

        "Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace within the storm"