Clistos week 2 Upper Wisconsin Ren faire Pics up

  • John M. Brunette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      I finally had time to finish putting up my week 2 faire pics. With
      everything going on, I am behind a week so enjoy and I will have this
      last weekends up soon for week 3. Just follow the link to the pictures
      below. Thanks to Heather at Kids Kingdom for taking my camera and
      getting a ton of shots for me.

      http://www.sirclisto.com/wifaire/wi6.html

      Clisto