NJ/PA

  • Charles P. Arnold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      This coming weekend there are THREE Faires in the east central
      PA/central NJ area.

      Hackettstown and Wheaton Villege, NJ and Lehighton, PA. I've met all
      the organizers and know that all three will be great. Unfortunately I
      can only merchant at one so will be at Hackettstown.

      I encourage anyone in the area to attend at least one of these, two if
      you have the time.

      Bunny