Thanks

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi All. Thanks for accepting me as a new member. I am a loyal Ren
      Faire attendie to the Bristol Renaissance Faire in Wisconsin. I was so
      disappointed to learn about the "Minstrels of Mayhem" Ahem last year.
      I do hope they will be able to perform together again in the future. I
      am very excited about the upcoming season & have my season passes
      purchased. Looking forward to another summer of fun & frolicing. Take
      care all.
    • Doris Schatke
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        Welcome to the group! I have yet to attend Bristol, but it is on my list of
        faires! If you ever make it down to Texas look for me at Scarborough Ren
        Fest or the Texas Ren Fest near Houston.

        Hope to see you in the near future,
        Isabelle Fawkes