Hudson Valley Mayfaire, New Paltz, NY

  • Kathleen Klatte
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      If you're looking for a fun family activity this weekend, and you live
      in the vicinity if New Paltz, NY, come check out The Hudson Valley
      Mayfaire! This is a charity event to benefit The Queen's Galley, a
      non-profit nutrition education program. Tix are $10 for adult, $8 for
      students and seniors, and free for kids under 5.

      There will be fabulous music, including performances by Jeffrey the
      Wandering Minstrel and Sweet Amaryllis. (Look for me with the CD
      basket!) Oh, and did I mention the fairies?

      Details at:
      http://www.hvmayfaire.com/

      Hope to see you there!
      Kath