BIRTHDAY PARTY REMINDER

  • irenecollins2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      JUST A REMINDER FOR ALL THAT LARRYS BIRTHDAY PARTY IS ON SEPTEMBER THE
      8TH OUR HOUSE. 14223 STOKESMOUNT DR. HOUSTON TEXAS 77077
      MY CELL IS 281 450 0834. WE DO HAVE SOME ROOM HERE IF ANYONE NEEDS TO
      SPEND THE NIGHT. I DON'T WANT PEOPLE DRIVING DRUNK.

      THE PARTY IS BYOB AND IF YOU CARE TO BRING SOMETHING TO EAT OR A DISH
      TO SHARE PLEASE DO SO. I WILL HAVE SOME FOOD HERE, BUT CAN'T FEED
      EVERYONE.

      WE SHOULD HAVE THE COOL TUB GOING I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE BUBBLES
      (BUBBLE BATH ) BUT WE WILL SEE HOW THE PARTY GOES.

      PLEASE PARK UP AND DOWN THE STREET WE HAVE A SMALL DRIVEWAY THAT
      HARDLY FITS BOTH OR OUR CARS.

      IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON SPENDING THE NIGHT PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT I
      CAN MAKE SOME ROOM AND ALL THAT. BRING A SLEEPING BAG OR SOMETHING TOO.

      OTHERWISE YOU SLEEP WHERE YOU FALL.

      LOVE YALL CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT FRIDAY!!!!