Re: [Renaissance Fun] Bristol Week 4 Updates & Silver Leaf Added

  • Brenda
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Thanks once again for the wonderful updates and pictures!

      Bob <aragorn0404@...> wrote: I hath posted photos from the 4th weekend of Bristol and added photos
      and a review of Silver Leaf at their new location. If interested to
      see more, follow the link below:

      http://www.geocities.com/aragorn0404/index.htm

      Strider / Aragorn II

      Brenda Ann
      "Our roots are planted in the past, but our branches reach in to the future."