A favor be requested of the early Scarby attendees! Sorry for X-post

  • ~The Medieval Islander~
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
      Could anyone attending opening or second weekend at Scarby please do me a BIG favor??

      I am working on a fancy canopy for my wifes wheelchair, and I need the width measurements of the handicapped access door at Scarby. It would be much appreciated!

      Here is a pick of her chair, however, I made the canopy xtra wide to cover in the TX sun:

      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/medieval_islander/detail?.dir=822c&.dnm=7fa8.jpg&.src=ph

      Thank you in advance!

      The Medieval Islander
      ~TMI~
      Mailliw of Humbleshire
      Slave of the Not-so-lady Alexandra
      Padre of Princess Hailey
      "Lord Mailliw Ytraprevol"
      Alchemist of Sweet Libations
      Gneptune Gnome of the Drunken Gnomes #425
      Pyrate Prankster
      Squire to The Claw
      TMI Tickles of Clan Horney
      Guardian of the Grog
      Guide of the Shire
      Jester of the AMARDON

      "Eat my Pantaloons!"

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      >TMI< ~TMI~ *TMI*

    • ~The Medieval Islander~
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
        Mystery solved!

        Thanks to everyone who helped!

        According to "Coy" at Scarby the entrances are 48" plus{he drives a golf cart thru the gate} He said that Scarby is very ADA functional. Ramps, large doors, etc!

        Thanks again all!

        ~TMI~

        www.dgtavern.org