mail (chain, not U.S.)

  • g_reaper_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      I am at a delima (spelled right?). I want a mail shirt but the one I
      like has flattened links instead of the normal round links. it looks
      nicer but it's also heavier because of the additional links that
      flattened mail provides room for(45 pounds).it's only a $45 difference
      in price,but the weight.....what's gonna happen when I wear it for 6
      hours at a renn fest?? maybe if that's all I wear.....
    • Brenda
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        Just think of it as exercise for the muscles!

        g_reaper_2000 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I am at a delima (spelled right?). I want a mail shirt but the one I
        like has flattened links instead of the normal round links. it looks
        nicer but it's also heavier because of the additional links that
        flattened mail provides room for(45 pounds).it's only a $45 difference
        in price,but the weight.....what's gonna happen when I wear it for 6
        hours at a renn fest?? maybe if that's all I wear.....

        Ren faire

        Brenda Ann

      • Sheilagh Gallagher