[Renaissance Fun] Re: Question--sorry for the xpost

  • Terrie
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
      Plus, if he did come back he'd just be crush again. After all he's
      still at the bottom of the sea. Just a vicious circle, back to life
      then crushed, back to life then crushed. What a life or should I
      say death.

      Caitriona
    • Stella
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
        BTW, when dealing with skeletal warriors, blunt objects that would
        cause a crushing of the bones is usually the only thing that could
        hurt them. This was learned by many a night playing D & D or
        watching old Sinbad movies. CRUSHING is the operative word.
        Veritas – Aequitas
        toodles,
        xox
        Stella
        aka
        Queen of all Gypsies, Countessa Corrado di Sicilia, Doc' Morgan
        Ramirez, Gov'nor Henry Morgan, Porthos/Duc duVallon , Olivia St
        Germain Dracmor, IGFYU, Ankhevisha, La Fée de Rouge de Sang, Angelus
        & Serena.

        ---Doris Schatke wrote:
        If you recall....the story teller mentions Bootstrap
        being "consigned to the cold, black, CRUSHING depths of the sea"
        Seems to me that even the undead may not be able to come back from
        being CRUSHED under such pressure.

        Just my opinion,
        Isabelle Fawkes
      • Meghan Brunner
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2005
          And people say you don't learn anything from gaming...

          *grin*

          Meghan

          ***
          Faire-Folk Novels: urban fantasy set at Pendragon Renaissance Faire
          http://www.faire-folk.com
          Faeries live. Magick breathes. Karma wants a tummy rub.

          ---Doris Schatke wrote:
          If you recall....the story teller mentions Bootstrap
          being "consigned to the cold, black, CRUSHING depths of the sea"
          Seems to me that even the undead may not be able to come back from
          being CRUSHED under such pressure.

          Just my opinion,
          Isabelle Fawkes

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Meghan Brunner
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 5, 2005
            I dunno - I think those two that got blown apart at the end of the movie
            stayed pretty dead....

            Meghan

            ***