Faire News

  • Sir Clisto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2005
      Hey all,

      Now I know by now most of you have heard that the Ontario Ren Faire
      had closed back in early fall. That is a great loss and one of the
      faires that was out of the USA but close to attend. It will be missed.

      Having said that, hold on to your plans if you have any on going to
      the Southern Cal Faire. It seems now that the Southern California
      Pleasure Faire, one owned by R.E.C., may not go on this season since
      they have been forced to move. Below is the article for you to read -

      http://www.dailybulletin.com/Stories/0,1413,203~21481~2634917,00.html

      Now, after you have read the above article, R.E.C. has a follow up
      about them hoping to open at a different location.. Here it is below -

      http://www.renfair.com/socal/

      So, that is the latest main faire news at the moment. Just thought I
      would let everyone know.

      Sir Clisto