Re: [Renaissance Fun] Fw: FW: In God We Trust

  • Abbie Golding
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 1, 2004
      sorry susan, that post was not meant for you, But out of frustration in all the unwanted emails I get concerning Bush and his creationists wanting America to follow His beliefs. I will speak nothing more on it.

      Lee & Susan <lecachot@...> wrote:Please see my second post, and the post from one of the the moderators, Sir
      Clisto (which was posted about 20 minutes before your post. Yes, if you
      believe it the Earth Mother, this would still be an inappropriate post, this
      group is for Renaissance Faire stuff. There are other groups for religious
      topics, this group is just not one of them. My comments were not meant as
      attacks on anyone, only that they were inappropriate to this forum.

      Susan

      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 3, 2004
        I follow not the god Beleave What you will But please no more .

        Sir Clisto <sirclisto@...> wrote:

        Please write me off board. Thanks

        Clisto

        --- In renaissancefun@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Wilson"
        wrote:
        > ATTN: Moderator.....
        > Can you tell me how one may go about setting up a group and
        moderating it?

        Yahoo! Groups Links