A Question About Buying LEather Armor.

  • Roshard Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      Greetings fellow Rennies. Does anyone know of a place on the net where I can buy leather armor or pay someone to have one custom made for me? Especially would like to buy some with spikes bembedded into them too?

      Thanks.
    • George Grusnis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
        Try www.leatherlore.com Chip makes some really good stuff. Period as well as fantasy.

        Fearghus

      • Dano
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
          I work for a man who does very nice work, custom too. You can look him up at-
          http://www.holycow-leather.com/

          At 06:47 PM 7/1/04, you wrote:

          > Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 20:42:35 -0000
          > From: "Roshard Davis" <superillusion666@...>
          >Subject: A Question About Buying LEather Armor.
          >
          > Greetings fellow Rennies. Does anyone know of a place on the net
          > where I can buy leather armor or pay someone to have one custom made for
          > me? Especially would like to buy some with spikes bembedded into them too?
          >
          >Thanks.
        • Sir Clisto
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
            Ok,

            If you want some of the best, especially with SPIKES, go here
            to "Lord Entropy's Armour and Leatherworks". He is at TRF in summer.
            Great stuff and look at his pics on the site. I know many, many
            people that have his stuff.

            http://www.lordentropys.com/

            Sir Clisto

            -- In renaissancefun@yahoogroups.com, "Roshard Davis"