Hello From Sir Nobtis:

  • David M. Sitbon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi Everyone,
      Sorry I haven't made a post in a long time...I've been keeping
      busy. I was married 6 months ago on Aug. 23, 2003. Also:
      I just passed an audition for "Internet Fear". I will be playing
      Mr. Bowman, a teacher who gets killed by one of his students. I am
      very excited. Filming started in May.
      The other movie I am in, "Suburban Sasquatch", is coming to VHS
      & DVD this April. I play Jackson in the movie. Jackson is the real
      estate agent of the growing PA suburban town. You will see me in
      scene 12, which is the bar scene. Check out
      http://www.troubledmoonfilms.com for more news, info and to see the
      trailer. Take care.
      -- Dave
      http://www.geocities.com/nobtis5/Nobtis.html