A Great Big Thanks

  • irenecollins2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 3:54 PM
      I want to thank everyone for all the hard work last night the fire
      show was the best I have seen Ever I think. I am so impressed by all
      of the performers last night and I can only say WOW! Thank you Tazz
      for organizing all the stuff and Lobo for all the things you did. Pete
      I'm impressed I didn't know you blew fire. Everyone was so great last
      night Dragon Lord that was some great poi. I am in awe of all of you I
      think I speak for everyone when I say that last nights turn out was
      more then I could have ever expected and Ice would have been proud of
      all of you!
      Oh I am also impressed by our little banana girl Fire lol that was an
      incredible preformance lol to say the least.

      I had a long chat with Ice's mom last night and she wants to come to
      fair and camp with all of us I invited her to the Night Breed camp to
      partake in the wine tasting and Toga party. We will also be putting up
      our old tent with a king size air matress and all the trimmings for
      them in our camp if they wish to stay there. She was very impressed by
      all of yall and feels that she has known us all the time even though
      she has never met us. She said we made them feel so comfortable like
      family and now she can see what Ice was talking about this whole time.
      Why he never missed faire and why we were all so important to him. We
      both shed some tears shared some huggs and parted on that note.

      I understand some of yall are putting together some costumes ( sorry
      Garb) for them
      for faire that will be great. Ice's mom said she likes the bodice look
      lol so I guess we need to get her in to one of those.

      well that's all from the Gate Keeper.

      Love yall

      Midian