Walmart Castle Pavilions

  • ~~*Sherri*~~
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      I have contacted a walmart here in the DFW area, and
      he can order me one. Its made out of a poly blend, tan
      tent with dark brown dagged edges, its a 10 x 13.
      Now, will I have a problem at the Ren Festivals, if I
      set up our booth in this tent, as It is NOT made of
      authinic materials? We will be selling our wares at
      Tablerock, and hopefully Scarby and TRF(next season),
      Will this one fit in at those Faires, since its not
      canvus?

      =====
      Sherri Spence
      http://www.geocities.com/merlins_keep2002

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Stella
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2003
        I couldn't find the one you mentioned but I did find this link and I
        really like it...
        http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?
        cat=91416&dept=5428&product_id=1999557&path=0%3A5428%3A91416%3A110732

        Tell me where I can see the tan and brown one.

        Thanks
        gypsyqueenie
        --- In renaissancefun@yahoogroups.com, ~~*Sherri*~~