Re: [Renaissance Fun] Very Important Ren Faire Terms

  • Bodice Diver
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Well we use Drape and In Sooth on occasion here at the Pa Ren faire and luckly we have never used Hey Rube. They been part of our History since the begining. I think thats because we started out using a company that all they did was Ren Faires and after we started doing the entire show in house we just kept using the terms taught to us.
      FM aka Will Knot
      nodigio@... wrote:In a message dated 02/28/2003 1:40:13 PM Central Standard Time,
      teejaycee@... writes:

      > ALL THREE BUZZ WORDS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE FAIRE WIDE AND KNOWN BY ALL
      > EMPLOYEES AT FAIRES....

      I have been staff at a RenFaire for 25 years, and have never heard of any of
      these words being used in these ways. I've worked as staff (mostly in the
      children's areas) at 4 other RenFaires for the last 30 years, and never heard
      of these words.

      When did they start being used, and at what Faires are they in use?

      Noddy

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      "Free Celtic Downloads http://mp3.com/TheBards?Bill H."