Pictures from RenMasque 2003

  • vamptasia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hey everyone I have the pics up.

      http://www.vamptasia.com/renmasque2003

      It was a great gathering 40+ people showed up to ring in the new year with us. We broke out the karaoke about 10:30pm and the party just got better as various attendees got up to sing. Pillow blew us away with her rendition of my heart will go on. koolagh got up and sang a bit too. Marc the man with the Machine grin broke out in the first song and his wonderfull and beautiful lady companion graced us with one of my favorite comedy pussy song. We had a few ladies get up to sing a song together and the beautiful Black wing Beauty whose name escapes me *forgive me for that* Did a great job singing R e s p e c t. The alcohol flowed like most of our parties and a few got a wee bit tipsy but all in all everyone had a safe and fun time. I wanted to get up and do my favorite black velvet but the time never came to participate. *maybe Next time*

      I want to give special thanks to Koolagh, Marc, Grim, Tempest, Pillow and her hubby, Myste and Cinnamon, Dragontail and your wonderfull wife, Pete, Shaggy, and Wraith for all the help with the decorating, cleanup setup and everything else that made this party a success.

      Thank you for all who attended. Together we made a great New Years party and I hope we can have RenMasque 2004 next year. I have already asked Danny if we could use his place again if they are still their and we don't find anything better. He has said sure. Danny, his wonderfull wife, and Michael deserve a great big thanks for allowing us use of their home/warehouse to host this party in. They where very open to everything we wanted to do and that is one of the many things that made this party so great.

      I hope everyone had as good a time as I did and keep posting those pics it is wonderfull to see them all and show everyone what a great time we had.

      Take care, Live Safe, Play in the Shadows, and Search the Night for the Wondering Fire Fairies.

      Vamptasia AKA Robbin
      Mistress of the Erotic Darkness
      Giggle Goat of the Goat Clan
      Nightbreed of Midian