Vamptasia.com down

  • vamptasia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1 12:13 PM
      Just wanted to let everyone know that Vamptasia.com is temporarily down for Maintenance. The Domain name will be repurchased hopefully by Tuesday and back up by Wednesday. If you need to contact me conscerning the Masque email me at vamptasia@... Sorry for the inconvenience. A bunch of coworkers got together and bought bulk domains and they didn't bother to remind me that the registration would laps giggles. Oh well. Next time I will be in control giggles.

      Huggles all,

      Vamptasia