Well met

  • midnightskeeper
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
      Greetings.
      My name is Leah, and I've been ghosting here for a while (may have
      posted some once, I'm not sure). I'm 16, and currently work the
      Maryland Renaissance Festival. I work for Fantasy Guilde Studios
      (which sells leather masks as well as horns made of sculpie. Also, my
      master owns the brass rubbings and a few games.) Generally, I work in
      the dunk-a-wench tank or selling horns. I look forward to meeting
      other rennies here :).
      ~Leah
    • Meghan Brunner
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
        Leah ~

        Welcome to the crew!

        I have a couple friends who did dunk-a-wench... not
        sure when MDRF runs, but if it's going now, hopefully
        you've got good weather for being soaked...

        Meghan

        =====
        From the Ashes: an urban fantasy novel set against
        the backdrop of Pendragon Renaissance Faire.

        Find it at http://www.faire-folk.com

        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • midnightskeeper
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
          --- In renaissancefun@y..., Meghan Brunner <arbryna@y...> wrote:
          > Leah ~
          >
          > Welcome to the crew!
          >
          > I have a couple friends who did dunk-a-wench... not
          > sure when MDRF runs, but if it's going now, hopefully
          > you've got good weather for being soaked...
          >
          > Meghan
          >
          > =====
          > From the Ashes: an urban fantasy novel set against
          > the backdrop of Pendragon Renaissance Faire.
          >
          > Find it at http://www.faire-folk.com
          > Hey!
          Was this at MDRF, the wenches you know? If so, who are they, I might
          know them. The weather was nasty sunday, but good saturday. Our space
          heater is broken, so sunday sure was interesting! Wow, that was
          cold..the water's heated though.
          ~Leah
          > http://finance.yahoo.com
        • Meghan Brunner
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
            Meghan Brunner <arbryna@y...> wrote:
            > > I have a couple friends who did dunk-a-wench...

            and midnightskeeper <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
            responded:

            > Was this at MDRF, the wenches you know?

            Nope -- actually, it was at Minnesota, and a few years
            ago. I know towards the end of September they sure
            were turning blue, though!

            Meghan

            =====
            From the Ashes: an urban fantasy novel set against