Eagle Laire Faire IN

  • jetticus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Is anyone planning on attending this faire? I know it's very small
      (40 booths, 3 stages, and over a hundred+ volunteers) but it seems
      they are doing everything possible to make it very welcoming. If
      anyone would like more info please e-mail me. There will be camping
      free to anyone who offers to help out at the faire. And since the
      camping will be only available to faire participants it might prove
      to be quite intereting in itself.