No activity in last 7 days
CRANA was founded in 1983 when 130 Remote Area Nurses from across Australia came together in Alice Springs to put Remote Health Issues on the national agenda. General concern about the poor health status of people who live in remote areas and the inequities, quality and accessibility in services available to these Australians was and remains the catalyst for action.
- Health & Wellness
- Apr 22, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.