Where are the discussions anymore? RE: [irvamembers] Pam Coronado On Biography Channel Tonight!

  • Marty Rosenblatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2011
      More and more, it is looking like only a few of the newbies, and perhaps a thousand (my guess) others, remain actively interested in RV for the long haul ... especially in times of stress where there are so many other things to pay attention to.

      Perhaps it is time for those of us with the RV/psi background and experience to improve our game and do so in a more publicly visible fashion. Pam is a great example of using her skills in a professional way (including making money for services rendered) that assists the public and companies to appreciate the reality of RV/psi applications.

      Keep RVing,

      Marty