Christianity, Catholics and The Christ WITHIN

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 20, 2007
      Those of you who are going through RCIA--don't! Stop and as the one
      poster here said--Find the Christ Within----it tells you where and
      what he is and that God is in you and you are in him. There is a
      VERY good DVD that you should get-Right Now!! The name of it is "The
      Secret". Watch it in it's entirety before going further in your
      studies. It will show you the way that Jesus, The Christ and many
      other teachers tells you. I went through RCIA---sorry to say this
      but they sugar-coat everything they teach and you will not find out
      the truth of thier agenda until much later--when you start asking
      questions. The will avoid answering them and it just gets worse over
      time. Ask them what it means when Christ says many times in the
      Bible that "we are Gods".......ask them why you have to go to a
      church and pray when Jesus says to do it in the comfort of your own
      home and not tell anyone..........ask them why you cannot ask
      anything for yourself in those prayers..........ask them why Jesus
      said to just go and teach and spread his word and not kill anyone who
      believes differently.....ask them why they have images of Christ on
      the Cross everywhere and Jesus specifically told them that that is a
      graven image of himself........ask them why they go by traditions
      when Jesus the Christ said not to.......oh and ask them why they sell
      things in the Narthex when Jesus the Christ told them not to do that
      too...........I could go on, but get that movie and watch the whole
      thing----it will answer all your questions..............

      Whatever you are thinking and feeling today is creating your
      future...........whatever you are complaining about will come to you
      even greater............be thankful for what you have right now--and
      say it aloud that you are thankful for whatever--every single
      morning.......that will come back to you............

      Debbie
    • john wilder
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 20, 2007
        Dear Debbie,
        Many thanks.  How did you know my email address ?   Can you help me to discover an explanation to the following?   Why does God allow many to be born genetically disadvantaged ?   Why does God allow hundreds of people to be killed by lightening every year ?   Why did God allow thousands to be killed by a cyclone?  How do we know that there is life after death ?  Why does God allow animals to suffer - e.g. we eat them?  etc. etc.

        I would welcome your advice on source material.

        regards

        John

        To: reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 20, 2007
          God created us to live life. His fallen angels created disease to torment us. Because they know we have the potential to be better than they. It has been jealousy from beings who live forever that has brought such misery to us all. But never forget that God himself can heal all. Faith is not the only way. He has many angels who are human who heal every day. Good doctors and nurses are as much angels as any eternal living being that I know. There are many who say that faith alone is all you need, and many others who say that faith does nothing. But, we all must live the path we are given. Everyone is a member of some belief system. Even Athiest. But we all are a member of life. As as a living creature please choose a path that is kind to others, delivers justice to those that need it. Fights evil at every course. But never out of malice, but with justice only in mind. Feeds the poor and helpless, and never forget those who love you. And teach those who do not have love that it does exist, and is not impossible to find. Yeshua said that he wants us to love one another. Mr Wilder I will go one step further for you and say then why does God not destroy everthing since we are all so bad. I myself have pondered this many times when I see the cruelty of man. But that is just what I see, cruelty of man. God can at any moment wipe the slate clean and start again. He could heal everyone with one thought. But like the tree with many leaves, we are all a part of the tree, but we are on seperate branches, and in fact are seperate energy makers. We as seperate beings are in need of the tree for rules to live by, but the tree does not tell us how to live every second. God lets us live, he lets his angels live. Those that choose to help mankind do, those that don't like mankind don't, and become stumbling blocks to all of us. But, in my mind I think God lets this all happen to create diversity. Man can also help another, or be a stumbling block to others. So the pattern is painted, it is life. And God is the life, we are all good and evil a part of the created. So is pain and suffering, so is joy. The only thing you can do is watch for the miracles for they do exist. And never stop living for this is why we are here. To live. And no, there is no reason for suffering. No plan to end starvation, no answer to make everything happy. If you don't like evil things do something about it. If you don't like desease help to find the cure. Just saying that God does not care is not an answer when we all have the potential to do something about it. If you are pure in heart and are close to God, who says you can't heal. If you are intelligent you can become a doctor and heal. If you love that person who is suffering and you think you have no gift, tell that sick one how much you love them. Many times love alone brings people through suffering. If you are rich help the poor. If you are strong fight for the week. Those who set themselves above others consider we are all the children of life. Don't look down on others. And we all should do something!

          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 21, 2007
            John,
            I don't know your e-mail address but if you have daily mesages for
            the group it will send all those messages to your e-mail that you set
            as your preference.

            As to your questions--We do--We are Gods, We are in control of our
            own experiences--no matter what they are and we just like the
            experiences.

            About illnesses and sicknesses--what are the advantages of going
            through those things--for yourself and other who are going through
            them with you--there are advantages you do know that don't you.......

            Debbie

            --- In reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com, john wilder
            <johnwilderpra@...> wrote:

            > Dear Debbie,
            > Many thanks. How did you know my email address ? Can you help me
            to discover an explanation to the following? Why does God allow
            many to be born genetically disadvantaged ? Why does God allow
            hundreds of people to be killed by lightening every year ? Why did
            God allow thousands to be killed by a cyclone? How do we know that
            there is life after death ? Why does God allow animals to suffer -
            e.g. we eat them? etc. etc.

            > I would welcome your advice on source material.
            >
            > regards
            >
            > John
            >
            > To: reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com
            > From: ladyguinevere45@...
            > Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:46:27 +0000
            > Subject: [reluctant-messenger] Christianity, Catholics and The
            Christ WITHIN

            > Those of you who are going through RCIA--don't! Stop
            and as the one

            > poster here said--Find the Christ Within----it tells you where and
            >
            > what he is and that God is in you and you are in him. There is a
            >
            > VERY good DVD that you should get-Right Now!! The name of it
            is "The

            > Secret". Watch it in it's entirety before going further in your
            >
            > studies. It will show you the way that Jesus, The Christ and many
            >
            > other teachers tells you. I went through RCIA---sorry to say this
            >
            > but they sugar-coat everything they teach and you will not find out
            >
            > the truth of thier agenda until much later--when you start asking
            >
            > questions. The will avoid answering them and it just gets worse
            over

            > time. Ask them what it means when Christ says many times in the
            >
            > Bible that "we are Gods".......ask them why you have to go to a
            >
            > church and pray when Jesus says to do it in the comfort of your own
            >
            > home and not tell anyone..........ask them why you cannot ask
            >
            > anything for yourself in those prayers..........ask them why Jesus
            >
            > said to just go and teach and spread his word and not kill anyone
            who

            > believes differently.....ask them why they have images of Christ on
            >
            > the Cross everywhere and Jesus specifically told them that that is
            >
            > graven image of himself........ask them why they go by traditions
            >
            > when Jesus the Christ said not to.......oh and ask them why they
            sell

            > things in the Narthex when Jesus the Christ told them not to do
            that

            > too...........I could go on, but get that movie and watch the whole
            >
            > thing----it will answer all your questions..............
            >

            > Whatever you are thinking and feeling today is creating your
            >
            > future...........whatever you are complaining about will come to
            you

            > even greater............be thankful for what you have right now--
            and

            > say it aloud that you are thankful for whatever--every single
            >
            > morning.......that will come back to you............
            >

            > Debbie

            > 100's of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
            > https://www.musicmashup.co.uk

          • henriviiiu
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 21, 2007
              --Debbie I think we need to really look at what we are. We are animals
              ( I do believe God formed us out of the dust of the ground and
              millions of yrs of evolution brought us to the place to worship Him)
              We can follow any form of worship and but we have to keep it real.-We
              must try to be God like and hope for that attainment. Take a few and
              reread Darwin. In reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com, "Debbie"
              <ladyguinevere45@...> wrote:

              > Those of you who are going through RCIA--don't! Stop and as the
              one
              > poster here said--Find the Christ Within----it tells you where and
              > what he is and that God is in you and you are in him. There is a
              > VERY good DVD that you should get-Right Now!! The name of it
              is "The
              > Secret". Watch it in it's entirety before going further in your
              > studies. It will show you the way that Jesus, The Christ and many
              > other teachers tells you. I went through RCIA---sorry to say this
              > but they sugar-coat everything they teach and you will not find out
              > the truth of thier agenda until much later--when you start asking
              > questions. The will avoid answering them and it just gets worse
              over
              > time. Ask them what it means when Christ says many times in the
              > Bible that "we are Gods".......ask them why you have to go to a
              > church and pray when Jesus says to do it in the comfort of your own
              > home and not tell anyone..........ask them why you cannot ask
              > anything for yourself in those prayers..........ask them why Jesus
              > said to just go and teach and spread his word and not kill anyone
              who
              > believes differently.....ask them why they have images of Christ on
              > the Cross everywhere and Jesus specifically told them that that is
              > graven image of himself........ask them why they go by traditions
              > when Jesus the Christ said not to.......oh and ask them why they
              sell
              > things in the Narthex when Jesus the Christ told them not to do
              that
              > too...........I could go on, but get that movie and watch the whole
              > thing----it will answer all your questions..............
              >
              > Whatever you are thinking and feeling today is creating your
              > future...........whatever you are complaining about will come to
              you
              > even greater............be thankful for what you have right now--
              and
              > say it aloud that you are thankful for whatever--every single
              > morning.......that will come back to you............
              >
              > Debbie

            • john wilder
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 22, 2007
                Thank you for your thoughtful reply qtrbkoh.   The sad thing is that the 'fallen angels' are so powerful.

                Best wishes.

                To: reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com
                From: qtrbkoh@...
                Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:50:51 -0800

                From: ladyguinevere45@ hotmail.com
                Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:46:27 +0000

[...]

                Do you know a place like the back of your hand? Share local knowledge with BackOfMyHand.com
              • tim murphy
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 23, 2007
                  Isn' it amazing that one 'theory' that is essentially unproveable would sneak it's way here as fact(ie.Darwin and the'theory of' evolution)while I believe we are much  older than many would like us to believe we are still made "in the image of God".When or where or even how we as a species{man/woman} were made is less important than the whole story of the Son of God trying His best to explain what God wants.As He said"...the kingdom of God is within you and all around you..." And also "...seek ye first the kingdom of God..."The Church as it calls itself is man made as are many of the stories and half truths half lies that the R.C. have spread over the years in order to hide the truth.Compare the "hidden/apocryphal/non-canonical texts to what little there is left of the story of  Christ Jesus from the gospels and ask God for the truth .As HE also said"...fear not what man can say or do to you fear He that can send both body and soul into hell..."As to the "theory"{theory = idea not proven or in this case unproveable} of evolution a few questions....1)If man evolved from ape why do apes exist where all the ones in between do not??? 2) How can you prove the age of any creature ie.crocodiles are now said to be {along with birds} from the dinosaur age??? 3)In the Book man was the last creature made regardless of the time period involved we are not an accident He made us for a purpose...Ask Seek Knock and ask again{pray} Brother Tim M Murphy

                  To: reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com
                  From: henriviiiu@...
                  Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 03:37:48 +0000
                  Subject: [reluctant-messenger] Re: Christianity, Catholics and The Christ WITHIN

                  <ladyguinevere45@ ...> wrote:

                  > Those of you who are going through RCIA--don't! Stop and as the
                  one
                  > poster here said--Find the Christ Within----it tells you where and
                  > what he is and that God is in you and you are in him. There is a
                  > VERY good DVD that you should get-Right Now!! The name of it
                  is "The
                  > Secret". Watch it in it's entirety before going further in your
                  > studies. It will show you the way that Jesus, The Christ and many
                  > other teachers tells you. I went through RCIA---sorry to say this
                  > but they sugar-coat everything they teach and you will not find out
                  > the truth of thier agenda until much later--when you start asking
                  > questions. The will avoid answering them and it just gets worse
                  over
                  > time. Ask them what it means when Christ says many times in the
                  > Bible that "we are Gods"....... ask them why you have to go to a
                  > church and pray when Jesus says to do it in the comfort of your own
                  > home and not tell anyone...... ....ask them why you cannot ask
                  > anything for yourself in those prayers..... .....ask them why Jesus
                  > said to just go and teach and spread his word and not kill anyone
                  who
                  > believes differently. ....ask them why they have images of Christ on
                  > the Cross everywhere and Jesus specifically told them that that is
                  > graven image of himself..... ...ask them why they go by traditions
                  > when Jesus the Christ said not to.......oh and ask them why they
                  sell
                  > things in the Narthex when Jesus the Christ told them not to do
                  that
                  > too......... ..I could go on, but get that movie and watch the whole
                  > thing----it will answer all your questions... ......... ..
                  >
                  > Whatever you are thinking and feeling today is creating your
                  > future...... .....whatever you are complaining about will come to
                  you
                  > even greater..... .......be thankful for what you have right now--
                  and
                  > say it aloud that you are thankful for whatever--every single
                  > morning..... ..that will come back to you......... ...
                  >
                  > Debbie

                  Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons. Get them today!
                • Debbie
                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 23, 2007

                    We
                    must try to be God like and hope for that attainment

                    Which "GOD" would that be--the one who kills merciless or the one like in the beginning of Genesis whom loves his children?

                    If that be the case that we are to be both--then we are both-----we kill without thinking and we are also loving of our children................right now, right here............

                    When we finally take responsibility for our actions and thought processes and stop the blaming of others for how we re-act then we will be a better society.  "WE" are the only ones who make us do things--some God or other outside person does not--it is all from within and "we are gods" proves that to be true.

                    Where is it that we are animals when it is us that have a brain that can do what no other animal can do?====think about how our own actions will affect our own future and that of others...........animals only live it the present and are only operating of a survival instinct.

                    Debbie

                    --- In reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com, "henriviiiu" <henriviiiu@...> wrote:

                    > --Debbie I think we need to really look at what we are. We are animals
                    > ( I do believe God formed us out of the dust of the ground and
                    > millions of yrs of evolution brought us to the place to worship Him)
                    > We can follow any form of worship and but we have to keep it real.-We
                    > must try to be God like and hope for that attainment. Take a few and
                    > reread Darwin. In reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com, "Debbie"
                    > ladyguinevere45@ wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Those of you who are going through RCIA--don't! Stop and as the
                    > one
                    > > poster here said--Find the Christ Within----it tells you where and
                    > > what he is and that God is in you and you are in him. There is a
                    > > VERY good DVD that you should get-Right Now!! The name of it
                    > is "The
                    > > Secret". Watch it in it's entirety before going further in your
                    > > studies. It will show you the way that Jesus, The Christ and many
                    > > other teachers tells you. I went through RCIA---sorry to say this
                    > > but they sugar-coat everything they teach and you will not find out
                    > > the truth of thier agenda until much later--when you start asking
                    > > questions. The will avoid answering them and it just gets worse
                    > over
                    > > time. Ask them what it means when Christ says many times in the
                    > > Bible that "we are Gods".......ask them why you have to go to a
                    > > church and pray when Jesus says to do it in the comfort of your own
                    > > home and not tell anyone..........ask them why you cannot ask
                    > > anything for yourself in those prayers..........ask them why Jesus
                    > > said to just go and teach and spread his word and not kill anyone
                    > who
                    > > believes differently.....ask them why they have images of Christ on
                    > > the Cross everywhere and Jesus specifically told them that that is
                    > > graven image of himself........ask them why they go by traditions
                    > > when Jesus the Christ said not to.......oh and ask them why they
                    > sell
                    > > things in the Narthex when Jesus the Christ told them not to do
                    > that
                    > > too...........I could go on, but get that movie and watch the whole
                    > > thing----it will answer all your questions..............
                    > >
                    > > Whatever you are thinking and feeling today is creating your
                    > > future...........whatever you are complaining about will come to
                    > you
                    > > even greater............be thankful for what you have right now--
                    > and
                    > > say it aloud that you are thankful for whatever--every single
                    > > morning.......that will come back to you............
                    > >
                    > > Debbie

                  • henriviiiu
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 23, 2007
                      --As far as the in betwen we have fossil histroy as far as living
                      proof we have the bongo apes. These apes are only 1 chronsone
                      different then us. Isn't it time to let science and religon come
                      together to explore the real truth. God saving us and bringing us up
                      to hiis level is so much more when we realize he doinng this to an
                      animal , placing us above the angels. If we accept it took millions
                      of yrs rather then 6 days we dont have to hide our heads in the sand
                      when we look at histroy of man. God is timeless so it doesnt matter
                      if it took all those yrs. We also have to deal with time which is
                      only relivant on earth as we know it. This doesnt change Jesus,
                      Buddha or Vishnu, it only changes how we look at ourselves. - In
                      reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com, tim murphy <gawdamigood@...>
                      wrote:

                      > Isn' it amazing that one 'theory' that is essentially unproveable
                      would sneak it's way here as fact(ie.Darwin and the'theory of'
                      evolution)while I believe we are much older than many would like us
                      to believe we are still made "in the image of God".When or where or
                      even how we as a species{man/woman} were made is less important than
                      the whole story of the Son of God trying His best to explain what God
                      wants.As He said"...the kingdom of God is within you and all around
                      you..." And also "...seek ye first the kingdom of God..."The Church
                      as it calls itself is man made as are many of the stories and half
                      truths half lies that the R.C. have spread over the years in order to
                      hide the truth.Compare the "hidden/apocryphal/non-canonical texts to
                      what little there is left of the story of Christ Jesus from the
                      gospels and ask God for the truth .As HE also said"...fear not what
                      man can say or do to you fear He that can send both body and soul
                      into hell..."As to the "theory"{theory = idea not proven or in this
                      case unproveable} of evolution a few questions....1)If man evolved
                      from ape why do apes exist where all the ones in between do not??? 2)
                      How can you prove the age of any creature ie.crocodiles are now said
                      to be {along with birds} from the dinosaur age??? 3)In the Book man
                      was the last creature made regardless of the time period involved we
                      are not an accident He made us for a purpose...Ask Seek Knock and ask
                      again{pray} Brother Tim M Murphy

                      > To: reluctant-messenger@...: henriviiiu@...: Thu, 22 Nov 2007
                      03:37:48 +0000Subject: [reluctant-messenger] Re: Christianity,

                      <ladyguinevere45@> wrote:>> Those of you who are going through RCIA--

                    • dougdjc1@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 23, 2007
                        In a message dated 11/23/2007 8:15:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ladyguinevere45@... writes:
                        We
                        must try to be God like and hope for that attainment
                        Rather than try to be "like Gods" ,( for this was Satan's sin, he thought of himself as an equal to God) we should try to become more holy. For the only way for humans to become more god like, is to serve his fellow man, and in this way become more holy.Only then can we find the true path to God

                      • yeshnah
                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 24, 2007
                          I'm really encouraged by this answer. There are so many things about
                          God that we don't understand. And even angels don't understand fully
                          why things happen the way they do.

                          But I would also like to add this parable that Jesus said to the
                          disciples in Matthew 13 :24

                          24Jesus told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a
                          man who sowed good seed in his field. 25But while everyone was
                          sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went
                          away. 26When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also
                          appeared.

                          27"The owner's servants came to him and said, 'Sir, didn't you
                          sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?'

                          28" 'An enemy did this,' he replied.
                          "The servants asked him, 'Do you want us to go and pull them
                          up?'

                          29" 'No,' he answered, 'because while you are pulling the weeds,
                          you may root up the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until
                          the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect
                          the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat
                          and bring it into my barn.' "

                          So I think this is similar to what Jerry was talking about. We have
                          to wait until the end of this age when God will judge the world and
                          put an end to wickedness. This is because every entity is
                          interrelated and cannot be suddenly removed, especially fallen
                          angels. If they are suddely removed, the good entities will still
                          suffer. But is also an opportunity for the good entities to patiently
                          and faithfully do good amist all the difficulties posed by the evil
                          entities. Then at the end, the good entities will receive a wonderful
                          reward.

                          --- In reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Robinson
                          <qtrbkoh@...> wrote:

> [...]
                          is no reason for suffering. No plan to end starvation, no answer to
                          make everything happy. If you don't like evil things do something
                          about it. If you don't like desease help to find the cure. Just
                          saying that God does not care is not an answer when we all have the
                          potential to do something about it. If you are pure in heart and are
                          close to God, who says you can't heal. If you are intelligent you can
                          become a doctor and heal. If you love that person who is suffering
                          and you think you have no gift, tell that sick one how much you love
                          them. Many times love alone brings people through suffering. If you
                          are rich help the poor.
                          > If you are strong fight for the week. Those who set themselves
                          above others consider we are all the children of life. Don't look
                          down on others. And we all should do something!

                          Christ WITHIN

> [...]
                          > when Jesus the Christ said not to.......oh and ask them why they
                          sell
                          > things in the Narthex when Jesus the Christ told them not to do
                          that
                          > too......... ..I could go on, but get that movie and watch the
                          whole
                          > thing----it will answer all your questions... ......... ..
                          >
                          > Whatever you are thinking and feeling today is creating your
                          > future...... .....whatever you are complaining about will come to
                          you
                          > even greater..... .......be thankful for what you have right now--
                          and
                          > say it aloud that you are thankful for whatever--every single
                          > morning..... ..that will come back to you......... ...
                          >
                          > Debbie
                          >

                          > The next generation of MSN Hotmail has arrived - Windows Live
                          Hotmail

                        • Debbie
                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 24, 2007
                            What is holy?
                            Did NOT Jesus say that we are Gods? Did he not also say it many,
                            many times in that Bible?
                            Did he NOT say that WE have the power of thought to move a mountain
                            if we only wanted to?
                            Did He Not say tht the only law was to "Do Unto Others As You would
                            Have them Do Unto You? Did he not say to NOT do as Traditions have?
                            What did he do to the Preists in that day?
                            Wasn't Jesus perplexed as to Why we just don't get it? Why don't we
                            get it--We are Gods and WE are in charge of our own destinies and our
                            own Worlds.................
                            Hey--Jesus wasn't the only one who said this--other great teachers
                            have too.

                            Debbie

                            --- In reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com, dougdjc1@... wrote:

                            > In a message dated 11/23/2007 8:15:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                            > ladyguinevere45@... writes:
                            >
                            > We
                            > must try to be God like and hope for that attainment
                            >

                            > Rather than try to be "like Gods" ,( for this was Satan's sin, he
                            thought of
                            > himself as an equal to God) we should try to become more holy. For
                            the only
                            > way for humans to become more god like, is to serve his fellow man,
                            and in
                            > this way become more holy.Only then can we find the true path to
                            God

                            > **************************************Check out AOL's list of
                            2007's hottest
                            > products.
                            > (http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?
                            NCID=aoltop00030000000001)

                          • blackdiamond61105
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 24, 2007
                              I agree with doug. There is a big difference between being " God
                              like" and " like God". If we are "God like" thn we serve others as
                              God as served us thus attaining holiness and growing closer to God.
                              But if we try to be "like God" then play master and take away credit
                              for what God did by subconsciously saying that we are just like God
                              as the devil did. Even though the bible does say that we have the
                              power of thought to change our world( not an exact quote) and that we
                              have dominion over the earth. We must acknowledge where this power
                              comes from. And know that its greater then us. If not then we are
                              making the same mistake that the devil did.

                              Nadiyah

                              Message 14 of 20 , Nov 24, 2007
                                Many thanks Debbie.   Which of the other great teachers did you have in mind?
                                regards
                                John

                                To: reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com
                                From: ladyguinevere45@...
                                Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:08:19 +0000

                                What is holy?
                                Did NOT Jesus say that we are Gods? Did he not also say it many,
                                many times in that Bible?
                                Did he NOT say that WE have the power of thought to move a mountain
                                if we only wanted to?
                                Did He Not say tht the only law was to "Do Unto Others As You would
                                Have them Do Unto You? Did he not say to NOT do as Traditions have?
                                What did he do to the Preists in that day?
                                Wasn't Jesus perplexed as to Why we just don't get it? Why don't we
                                get it--We are Gods and WE are in charge of our own destinies and our
                                own Worlds...... ......... ..
                                Hey--Jesus wasn't the only one who said this--other great teachers
                                have too.

                                Debbie

                                --- In reluctant-messenger @yahoogroups. com, dougdjc1@... wrote:

                                > In a message dated 11/23/2007 8:15:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                                > ladyguinevere45@ ... writes:
                                >
                                > We
                                > must try to be God like and hope for that attainment
                                >

                                > Rather than try to be "like Gods" ,( for this was Satan's sin, he
                                thought of
                                > himself as an equal to God) we should try to become more holy. For
                                the only
                                > way for humans to become more god like, is to serve his fellow man,
                                and in
                                > this way become more holy.Only then can we find the true path to
                                God

                                > ************ ********* ********* ********Check out AOL's list of
                                2007's hottest
                                > products.
                                > (http://money. aol.com/special/ hot-products- 2007?
                                NCID=aoltop00030000 000001)

                                Play Movie Mash-up and win BIG prizes!
                              • Debbie
                                Message 15 of 20 , Nov 24, 2007
                                  Well let's see--there is Buddha, Krishna, Einstein, Muhammed just to
                                  name a few. Here are some quotes from some others:

                                  The Secret is the answer to all taht is, and all the will ever be
                                  -----Ralph Waldo Emerson

                                  You create your own Universe as you go along
                                  -----Winston Churchill

                                  Take the first step in faith, You don't have to see the whole
                                  staricase. Just take the first step.
                                  -----Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

                                  All that we are is the secret of what we have thought.
                                  -----Buddha

                                  What this power is I cannot say. All I know is that it exists
                                  -----Alexander Graham Bell

                                  Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life's coming
                                  attractions.
                                  -----Albert Einstein

                                  <johnwilderpra@...> wrote:

                                  > Many thanks Debbie. Which of the other great teachers did you
                                  have in mind?
                                  > regards
                                  > John
                                  >
                                  > To: reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com
                                  > From: ladyguinevere45@...
                                  > Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:08:19 +0000
                                  > Subject: [reluctant-messenger] Re: Christianity, Catholics and The
                                  Christ WITHIN

                                  > What is holy?
                                  >
                                  > Did NOT Jesus say that we are Gods? Did he not also say it many,
                                  >
                                  > many times in that Bible?
                                  >
                                  > Did he NOT say that WE have the power of thought to move a mountain
                                  >
                                  > if we only wanted to?
                                  >
                                  > Did He Not say tht the only law was to "Do Unto Others As You would
                                  >
                                  > Have them Do Unto You? Did he not say to NOT do as Traditions
                                  have?

                                  > What did he do to the Preists in that day?
                                  >
                                  > Wasn't Jesus perplexed as to Why we just don't get it? Why don't
                                  we

                                  > get it--We are Gods and WE are in charge of our own destinies and
                                  our

                                  > own Worlds.................
                                  >
                                  > Hey--Jesus wasn't the only one who said this--other great teachers
                                  >
                                  > have too.
                                  >

                                  > Debbie
                                  >

                                  > --- In reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com, dougdjc1@ wrote:
                                  >

                                  > > In a message dated 11/23/2007 8:15:51 P.M. Eastern Standard
                                  Time,

                                  > > ladyguinevere45@ writes:
                                  >

                                  > > We
                                  >
                                  > > must try to be God like and hope for that attainment
                                  >

                                  > > Rather than try to be "like Gods" ,( for this was Satan's sin, he
                                  >
                                  > thought of
                                  >
                                  > > himself as an equal to God) we should try to become more holy.
                                  For

                                  > the only
                                  >
                                  > > way for humans to become more god like, is to serve his fellow
                                  man,

                                  > and in
                                  >
                                  > > this way become more holy.Only then can we find the true path
                                  >
                                  > God
                                  >

                                  > > **************************************Check out AOL's list of
                                  >
                                  > 2007's hottest
                                  >
                                  > > products.
                                  >
                                  > > (http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?
                                  >
                                  > NCID=aoltop00030000000001)

                                  Hotmail
                                  > http://www.newhotmail.co.uk

                                • john wilder
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Nov 24, 2007
                                    My goodness.   Your speed in replying is breathtaking.   Thank you.

                                    John

                                    To: reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com
                                    From: ladyguinevere45@...
                                    Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:11:36 +0000

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Nov 24, 2007
                                      M any thanks Yeshna for your thoughtful response.

                                      John

                                      To: reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com
                                      From: yeshnah@...
                                      Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 09:37:25 +0000

                                      <qtrbkoh@... > wrote:

> [...]
                                      is no reason for suffering. No plan to end starvation, no answer to
                                      make everything happy. If you don't like evil things do something
                                      about it. If you don't like desease help to find the cure. Just
                                      saying that God does not care is not an answer when we all have the
                                      potential to do something about it. If you are pure in heart and are
                                      close to God, who says you can't heal. If you are intelligent you can
                                      become a doctor and heal. If you love that person who is suffering
                                      and you think you have no gift, tell that sick one how much you love
                                      them. Many times love alone brings people through suffering. If you
                                      are rich help the poor.
                                      > If you are strong fight for the week. Those who set themselves
                                      above others consider we are all the children of life. Don't look
                                      down on others. And we all should do something!

                                      Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live. Pimp My Live!
                                    • tim murphy
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Nov 28, 2007
                                        Fossil  history is only as accurate as the idiot trying to do the carbon14 dating....Man has 2 less chromosomes than the apes including whatever in the hell are"bongo apes".The last time science and religion tried to join it ended with fighting between the 2 is this going to be any different???Also the further they dig the more they find that man and ape are near the same age,which blows apart your"theory"{emphasis on the word theory} of evolution....theory or theorem an unproveable idea that we now accept as fact although it has not nor ever shall be proven as fact.I do not care if the world is 6 billion years old or a few million nor do I need one mans theory called as though it were fact.Yes this time period of life of flesh is limited and yes the next life is unlimited  however.... how do you get there up or down???  Brother T.M.Murphy

                                        To: reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com
                                        From: henriviiiu@...
                                        Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 04:23:38 +0000

                                        wrote:

> [...]
                                        differently. ....ask them why they have images of Christ on > the
                                        Cross everywhere and Jesus specifically told them that that is a >
                                        graven image of himself..... ...ask them why they go by traditions >
                                        when Jesus the Christ said not to.......oh and ask them why they sell
                                        > things in the Narthex when Jesus the Christ told them not to do
                                        that > too......... ..I could go on, but get that movie and watch the
                                        whole > thing----it will answer all your questions... ......... ..> >
                                        Whatever you are thinking and feeling today is creating your >
                                        future...... .....whatever you are complaining about will come to you
                                        > even greater..... .......be thankful for what you have right now--
                                        and > say it aloud that you are thankful for whatever--every single >
                                        morning..... ..that will come back to you......... ...> > Debbie>

                                        > Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons. Get them today!

                                        Send a smile, make someone laugh, have some fun! Start now!
                                      • tim murphy
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Nov 28, 2007
                                          Man{and/or woman} is the only creature that can decide good versus bad and to be like unto God always confuses me too.To try and follow in His path as He tried to teach us to do is more accurate...and seeing as how most of the New Testament is not there in front of you  I would like to have the rest of the story. Brother T.M.Murphy

                                          To: reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com
                                          From: ladyguinevere45@...
                                          Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 01:15:29 +0000

                                          Message 20 of 20 , Nov 28, 2007
                                            Everything we talk about in here is theory.I take that back some of
                                            what is talked about in here is mythology. I believe in God as much
                                            as the next man but we have to realize when the writings were being
                                            written they made whoevers group look perfect.Jesus came to earth in
                                            the form of an animal , the human animal. If we were Gods he wouldn't
                                            have had to change his form.People of faith rejecting science are as
                                            wrong as pure evolutionist. God let our brain evolve so we could
                                            understand the earth and the heavens. One day maybe we will fully
                                            understand God and all his works. Wouldn't you agree man has came a
                                            long way from when the Catholic Church said the earth was flat or
                                            that it was in the center of the solar system? Da Vinci, Gallao ,
                                            Newtonand Einenstien all believed in God yet they were all men of
                                            science.If we keep open hearts and minds we will be able to see truth
                                            even when it is something we might not agree with. In reluctant-
                                            messenger@yahoogroups.com, tim murphy <gawdamigood@...> wrote:

                                            > Fossil history is only as accurate as the idiot trying to do the
                                            carbon14 dating....Man has 2 less chromosomes than the apes including
                                            whatever in the hell are"bongo apes".The last time science and
                                            religion tried to join it ended with fighting between the 2 is this
                                            going to be any different???Also the further they dig the more they
                                            find that man and ape are near the same age,which blows apart
                                            your"theory"{emphasis on the word theory} of evolution....theory or
                                            theorem an unproveable idea that we now accept as fact although it
                                            has not nor ever shall be proven as fact.I do not care if the world
                                            is 6 billion years old or a few million nor do I need one mans theory
                                            called as though it were fact.Yes this time period of life of flesh
                                            is limited and yes the next life is unlimited however.... how do you
                                            get there up or down??? Brother T.M.Murphy

                                            > To: reluctant-messenger@...: henriviiiu@...: Sat, 24 Nov 2007
                                            04:23:38 +0000Subject: [reluctant-messenger] Re: Christianity,
                                            Catholics and The Christ WITHIN

                                            > --As far as the in betwen we have fossil histroy as far as living
                                            proof we have the bongo apes. These apes are only 1 chronsone
                                            different then us. Isn't it time to let science and religon come
                                            together to explore the real truth. God saving us and bringing us up
                                            to hiis level is so much more when we realize he doinng this to an
                                            animal , placing us above the angels. If we accept it took millions
                                            of yrs rather then 6 days we dont have to hide our heads in the sand
                                            when we look at histroy of man. God is timeless so it doesnt matter
                                            if it took all those yrs. We also have to deal with time which is
                                            only relivant on earth as we know it. This doesnt change Jesus,
                                            Buddha or Vishnu, it only changes how we look at ourselves. - In
                                            reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com, tim murphy <gawdamigood@>
                                            wrote:>> > Isn' it amazing that one 'theory' that is essentially
                                            unproveable would sneak it's way here as fact(ie.Darwin and
                                            the'theory of' evolution)while I believe we are much older than many
                                            would like us to believe we are still made "in the image of God".When
                                            or where or even how we as a species{man/woman} were made is less
                                            important than the whole story of the Son of God trying His best to
                                            explain what God wants.As He said"...the kingdom of God is within you
                                            and all around you..." And also "...seek ye first the kingdom of
                                            God..."The Church as it calls itself is man made as are many of the
                                            stories and half truths half lies that the R.C. have spread over the
                                            years in order to hide the truth.Compare the "hidden/apocryphal/non-
                                            canonical texts to what little there is left of the story of Christ
                                            Jesus from the gospels and ask God for the truth .As HE also
                                            said"...fear not what man can say or do to you fear He that can send
                                            both body and soul into hell..."As to the "theory"{theory = idea not
                                            proven or in this case unproveable} of evolution a few questions....1)
                                            If man evolved from ape why do apes exist where all the ones in
                                            between do not??? 2) How can you prove the age of any creature
                                            ie.crocodiles are now said to be {along with birds} from the dinosaur
                                            age??? 3)In the Book man was the last creature made regardless of the
                                            time period involved we are not an accident He made us for a
                                            purpose...Ask Seek Knock and ask again{pray} Brother Tim M Murphy> >
                                            > To: reluctant-messenger@: henriviiiu@: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 03:37:48
                                            +0000Subject: [reluctant-messenger] Re: Christianity, Catholics and
                                            The Christ WITHIN> > > > > --Debbie I think we need to really look at
                                            messenger@yahoogroups.com, "Debbie" <ladyguinevere45@> wrote:>> Those