Re: God talking to you part two

  • mdntbob
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2007
      Hi David,

      The Reluctant Messenger's "God talking to you" Page is very intense,
      isn't it?

      But, no, we were never Angels...An Angel was created as an Angel, as a
      'Guide', and will always be an Angel....Which is why Lucifer
      rebelled,,,because he saw that we were progressing in our Dance of
      Shiva and working our way back to becoming gods...

      I think that Jessie duplantis' vision was mostly true,,,It's just a
      matter of interpretting...What he 'saw', were not 'angels', but
      ourselves, the part of God that is us, us as 'Babies', asking &
      begging & jumping up & down like children will do when they really
      really want something...

      And what WE wanted, was to come back down here again & again & again,
      to do our work, to join the Dance of Shiva & play peek-a-boo with God.

      It's a truly glorious dance, and my heart is so full that it feels
      like it may burst because I'm finally waking up to it all!!!

      Midnite

      --- In reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com, "dm_peace777"
      <DAVIDSPIR4@...> wrote:

      > So many questions with a theme of Heaven or Hell, that I had to deal
      > with it. Unfortunately, I have to go back to the beginnings of
      > beginnings to answer. Remember, I'm the part that remembers all,
      > knows all and is the sum total of knowledge. The Knowing, if you
      > will. You want the big picture, so here it is. You and I have always
      > existed. You perform the need for limited perspective and I perform
      > the need for unlimited perspective. I can best explain by beginning
      > at the beginnings of beginnings
      > So I have some how felt this way, that we was made before we was
      > sent here on earth.
      > I have heard a preacher say that he had a devine appointment with The
      > Lord God and he went to heaven, His words where he could not see the
      > face but he did see the trainn and there was like little angels
      > flying all around smashing towards the Lord but before they got there
      > they was blowned back with such force, he stated that these angels
      > was like babys and was asking for permission to come here to earth,
      > Do you think that we may have been a angel first? This guy had told
      > of a great vision, he spoke with King David and Ambraham. It was a
      > very interesting vision. The preachers name was Jessie duplantis. So
      > as my questions is do you think that we may have been a angel or a
      > spirit with our Father in heaven before we was sent here to do our
      > work. As it was written in the writtens above that we always existed?

    • Jenkins, Todd D
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2007

        You don’t believe people can become angels?

      • dhtom@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2007

          Luke 20:34-36
          34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
          35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
          36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
          (KJV)
          WHEN WE ARE RESURRECTED WE WILL BE AS THE ANGELS AND LIKE JESUS HAVING A SPIRITUAL BODY LIVING IN THE REALM OF THE SPIRIT.

          <DAVIDSPIR4@ ...> wrote:

          > So many questions with a theme of Heaven or Hell, that I had to deal
          > with it. Unfortunately, I have to go back to the beginnings of
          > beginnings to answer. Remember, I'm the part that remembers all,
          > knows all and is the sum total of knowledge. The Knowing, if you
          > will. You want the big picture, so here it is. You and I have always
          > existed. You perform the need for limited perspective and I perform
          > the need for unlimited perspective. I can best explain by beginning
          > at the beginnings of beginnings
          > So I have some how felt this way, that we was made before we was
          > sent here on earth.
          > I have heard a preacher say that he had a devine appointment with The
          > Lord God and he went to heaven, His words where he could not see the
          > face but he did see the trainn and there was like little angels
          > flying all around smashing towards the Lord but before they got there
          > they was blowned back with such force, he stated that these angels
          > was like babys and was asking for permission to come here to earth,
          > Do you think that we may have been a angel first? This guy had told
          > of a great vision, he spoke with King David and Ambraham. It was a
          > very interesting vision. The preachers name was Jessie duplantis. So
          > as my questions is do you think that we may have been a angel or a
          > spirit with our Father in heaven before we was sent here to do our
          > work. As it was written in the writtens above that we always existed?

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        • Jenkins, Todd D
          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2007

            We already have a spiritual body that can dwell in the realm of the spirit. And we cannot die either.

            <DAVIDSPIR4@ ...> wrote:

            > So many questions with a theme of Heaven or Hell, that I had to deal
            > with it. Unfortunately, I have to go back to the beginnings of
            > beginnings to answer. Remember, I'm the part that remembers all,
            > knows all and is the sum total of knowledge. The Knowing, if you
            > will. You want the big picture, so here it is. You and I have always
            > existed. You perform the need for limited perspective and I perform
            > the need for unlimited perspective. I can best explain by beginning
            > at the beginnings of beginnings
            > So I have some how felt this way, that we was made before we was
            > sent here on earth.
            > I have heard a preacher say that he had a devine appointment with The
            > Lord God and he went to heaven, His words where he could not see the
            > face but he did see the trainn and there was like little angels
            > flying all around smashing towards the Lord but before they got there
            > they was blowned back with such force, he stated that these angels
            > was like babys and was asking for permission to come here to earth,
            > Do you think that we may have been a angel first? This guy had told
            > of a great vision, he spoke with King David and Ambraham. It was a
            > very interesting vision. The preachers name was Jessie duplantis. So
            > as my questions is do you think that we may have been a angel or a
            > spirit with our Father in heaven before we was sent here to do our
            > work. As it was written in the writtens above that we always existed?

            size=2 width="100%" align=center>

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.

          • dm_peace777
            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2007
              I have been doinglot of study,praying as concentrating on nothing but
              the Lord God above. He has given me so much as for our life, we are
              not to marry nor be in marriage. Now you may say this is far fetch
              but think about it he made man to be with him, Adam was the first man
              to commit adultery and it was against his creator his match.
              the Lord God spoke to me once and said if any one in this world
              knew the way he feels it is each and every one of us, for we all
              strive to be
              wanted and loved We all want to be love the way we love. Well thats
              The Lord. Thats how he feels. But he loved us the way love was ment
              to be and let us go. But if anything loves you set it free and see if
              if comes back,Each and every one of us want to be with the Lord God.
              We all are looking for the perfect match, that perfect one for us.
              Itdoesn't matter who you are for thats how he has made us. But we as
              a human race don't understand a lot, and if there are people out
              there like me when they don't understand something they leave it
              alone. The LOrd gave us each other for we didn't want him alone. then
              when one gets hurt from the other we all for the most part call his
              name weather you know it or not. Now heres whats so good about the
              Lord God. We can be married , and love one another for we all
              desiree sex as a fleash thing and we have to have it. Do we really?
              Has teh devil lied to all of us all of our lifes? Try turning to the
              Lord and sacrifice that part of our life. I am not saying don't get
              married . hell i have done that 5 times, but after the 5th and she
              died thats when the Lord God spoke unto me and said you have had your
              way all of your life do it my way this time and save your self for
              the one I have for you and see what I will do for you. I have seen
              the things God has in store for me,for waiting for His time. He
              wants us to married and I know we are the children of this world just
              as Jesus wa sthe sonn of man for he was flesh he went throgh all.
              But in the end he was for the Lord He was the only man on earth that
              Loved the Lord God teh way we was ment to love. We are to be married
              on this planted. When God made us he first made us in His image that
              was in chapter one of the bible, then in chapter two he formed us
              from the dust. So first we are spirit then we are formed from the
              earth which was his from the begainning, he gave it to the one he
              loved. So each and every one of us have a peace of heaven and earth
              in us. We have to decide which one we want to have the most. So with
              all this said, we are to get married, but at the same time be married
              with God at the same time. Love him like you want to be Loved. You
              may ask where I came from with all this stuff, but it was me writting
              but the Lord's spirit speaking into me ear. May he bestow every
              blessing he has in store for you. Rather I should say that You love
              him with every thing and he will give you the rest for free.

              --- In reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com, "Jenkins, Todd D"
              <todd.jenkins2@...> wrote:

              > We already have a spiritual body that can dwell in the realm of the
              > spirit. And we cannot die either.

              5/1/2007