New to the group

  • sunstar_7772003
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2007
      Hello Everyone, I have been reading some of the post on this sight and
      am very excited to be a part of such a open minded group of people. I
      look forward to ready more. I'm like most of you, I'm searching for
      something (Truth) what ever that is. I know I love God and all his
      children and I don't like judging anyone. I feel as though all of us
      are a part of a greater light which is a part of God, Little lights, if
      you would, all making a difference in one anothers life and journey.
      Thanks so much for listening.
    • Amanda
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hiya...good to have you here.

        --- In reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com, "sunstar_7772003"
        <sunstar_7772003@...> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone, I have been reading some of the post on this sight
        and
        > am very excited to be a part of such a open minded group of people.
        > look forward to ready more. I'm like most of you, I'm searching for
        > something (Truth) what ever that is. I know I love God and all his
        > children and I don't like judging anyone. I feel as though all of us
        > are a part of a greater light which is a part of God, Little lights,
        if
        > you would, all making a difference in one anothers life and journey.
        > Thanks so much for listening.

      • Jenkins, Todd D
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007

          And a thousand points of light came from the heavens. Welcome to The messenger.