Re: Howard's Thoughts posted on Facebook are here . . .

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2012
      Dear frank,
      sure, they could have kept their mouths shut.
      The choice they made was their sacrifice.
      Sacrifice for what?
      Living examples of the meaning of forgiveness.

      The money lenders in effect poured themselves out of the temple.
      They were governed by a law which they knew they were transgressing.
      It's a bugger, isn't it, when someone' awake to your sleeping?

      The 'lukewarm' reference is to 'making a decision'.
      "Let your yay be yay, your nay nay,
      all else comes from the evil one."

      If you don't commit yourself to life,
      then you aren't fulfilling your deepest will.

      Love,
      John
      ***

      --- In reluctant-messenger@yahoogroups.com, Frank Noce <graphicsresource@...> wrote:

> [...]
    • matthew wild
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23 2:40 AM
        hi howard. peace in the whole truth in the fullness ofthe whole of love's fiath, hope, truth and understanding, and by no other means ! this answers your openning in your vexed quandries ! judgement is of the self, is no part of life, love or freedom, is asleep , dead, blind and deluded with assumption, pressumption and hatefull prejudices ! knowledge is spirit and not ownable or holdable ! our minds are for care and guidence of the loving soul heart ,- and only then do we know anything of the truth or true knowledge ! you have not read and leant the meanings,- blind in your approach , yet you learned the words but followesd them not ! even jesus said exactly the same in his and all the gospels ! so thankyou for drawing upon my passion in this and touching my soul in these troubled times ! something to share though : - the forgotten jubilee of GOD in the covenant ! the 3rd false jubilee in the land of angels (england) is the 3rd of the 3 great
        appostacies against GOD that the christians have been hypothasising and they dont even see that thier part is the worst blamed by jesus ! the nation = (people, not land) of jubilee violators are taken away every time in history and all their honours stripped ! conjecture will lead to what all fear ! so have no part in any of debating ! love only !- that you may have life and freedom ! the law of life is equity of love ( equallity of respect in love ovf all life ) GOD'S banner ;- one and all  ONE AND ALL !  this is the constitutional foundation of all the legal lawful tennets of law in all the processes therein in britain,- and the atrocity called demo cracy is abomination and the height of facism ! democraties destroyed the banner of GOD overwriting it with his demon hypocracy (hypo - crassee) pray for all in love please and forget your quandries and love will answer within your heart through spirit in the whole oneness of the life that is soul ( in
        all ) have a good day !
         swomp methuselah