afrikaans vir sink

  • Ernst Bekker
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2001
      In Java het ek 'n 'source' (vanwaar die objek kom) en 'n 'sink' (waarheen
      die objek gaan) byvoorbeeld.

      Is eenvoudig bron en bestemming goed genoeg?

      _

      Confidentiality Caution and Disclaimer

      This message and/or any attachment thereto ("the message")
      contains privileged and confidential information intended
      only for the recipient named above.
      If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
      please erase it permanently once you have notified the
      sender, per return e-mail, that you have received the
      message in error.
      Unless the sender is duly authorised by either the Telesure
      Group, or any of its subsidiary companies or I.S Services
      ("the Group") to send this message and unless the content
      of this message is also duly authorised by the Group, any
      views expressed in this message are those of the individual
      sender and the Group will not accept liability therefore,
      nor for any consequential damage arising therefrom.
      Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, a chain
      letter or offensive material of any nature is requested
      to report it to postmaster@....
    • Cronje, Schalk
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2001
        > In Java het ek 'n 'source' (vanwaar die objek kom) en 'n
        > 'sink' (waarheen
        > die objek gaan) byvoorbeeld.
        >
        > Is eenvoudig bron en bestemming goed genoeg?

        Ja.
      • Cronje, Schalk
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2001