RE: (SvA) Rekenaarterme bydrae

  • Samuel Murray
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 25, 2001
      > ----------

      Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
      action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
      the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in
      error, you should destroy it and ensure the sender is notified. Agreements,
      conclusions and other information in this message not related to the
      official business of Naspers, shall be understood as neither given, nor
      endorsed nor authorised by it. Advise the sender immediately if you or your
      employer do not consent to internet email for communications of this kind.
      Reasonable care was taken to transmit this message free of damaging code,
      however Naspers and the sender does not make any warranties in this regard,
      and cannot be held liable for any loss or damages incurred by the recipient.
      Naspers retains the copyright in this message.
    • Ernst Bekker
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 25, 2001
        COOL!

        > Renee Marais by rmarais@... stuur die volgende term:
        >
        > attachment (selfstandige naamwoord/noun)
        > = abbaleer (met 'n kappie op die eerste e)
        >
        > Die term is gemunt na aanleiding van die begrip abba (op die rug dra)
        > 'n leer (file) wat saam met/by wyse van 'n e-posboodskap
        > oorgedra/afgelewer word.
        >
        > --
        > Hierdie is 'n outomatiese berig gestuur vanaf
        > http://www.afrikaans.com/rekenaarterme.html

        Confidentiality Caution and Disclaimer

        This message and/or any attachment thereto ("the message")
        contains privileged and confidential information intended
        only for the recipient named above.
        If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
        please erase it permanently once you have notified the
        sender, per return e-mail, that you have received the
        message in error.
        Unless the sender is duly authorised by either the Telesure
        Group, or any of its subsidiary companies or I.S Services
        ("the Group") to send this message and unless the content
        of this message is also duly authorised by the Group, any
        views expressed in this message are those of the individual
        sender and the Group will not accept liability therefore,
        nor for any consequential damage arising therefrom.
        Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, a chain
        letter or offensive material of any nature is requested
        to report it to postmaster@....