However, even with compensation built in , my guess is that the Beats will sound nice. I think maybe one thing that is happening here is that the public hasregtas43
My point about the Beats was not infended to be that it was right so much as that it was smooth---which means it is easier to EQ into whatever you think itregtas43
But see Tyll Herstens' discussion of how the frequency response of natural sounding headphones ought to graph in his discussion of the measurements here:thomasmallin
- May 3, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.